The State Bar of Wisconsin's Law Office Management Assistance Program (Practice411) assists lawyers in improving their efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of legal services and in implementing systems and controls to reduce risk and improve client relations. It offers resources to help lawyers manage the business aspects of their practices, including the use of technology; business and financial planning; and personnel, facilities, and operations management.
The program is geared to assist all State Bar of Wisconsin members but is of particular interest to solo and small-firm practitioners who may not have the time or resources to acquire practice management information or best practices. The LOMAP Advisory Committee assists in the implementation and development of the program.
Please visit this site for news about this program and new materials added to Practice411's growing list of resources. For more information, contact Christopher Shattuck.
How can Practice411 help you?
- Trust accounts: learn to establish and maintain them properly
- Computer hardware and office equipment: get reviews and advice on purchases
- Emerging software: sort through billing, accounting, and practice management software
- Personnel matters: gain insights on hiring and training staff
- Marketing: increase your client base with cost effective services
Find the resources you need in Practice411 or contact Christopher Shattuck, the State Bar's Law Practice Assistance Manager, for personalized assistance!
Call: (800) 957-4670