Cole Alternative Dispute Resolution
For more information, visit Cole Dispute Resolution's website.
com jim coleadr coleadr jim com
ABA Retirement Funds Program
For more information, visit ABA Retirement Funds Program's website.
com joinus abaretirement abaretirement joinus com
Bultman Financial: Life, Disability, Dental, Vision or Long-term Care or Health Insurance
Contact Bultman Financial for insurance products designed and approved specifically for State Bar of Wisconsin members.Website
com SBWinfo bultmanfinancial bultmanfinancial SBWinfo com
Professional Insurance Programs
net info insuranceformembers insuranceformembers info net
Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company (WILMIC)
For more information, visit Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company website.
Sequence Inc. Forensic Accounting
Tracy L. Coenen, CPA, CFF
Sequence Inc. combines forensic accounting expertise and proven investigative techniques to quantify losses. Fraud examinations, financial investigations, damage calculations, and expert witness testimony provided by an experienced and qualified expert.
For more information, visit Sequence Inc.'s website.
310 East Buffalo St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
com tracy sequenceinc sequenceinc tracy com
Allen J. Becker, Certified Consulting Meteorologist/Expert Witness
- Analysis, reconstruction, and reporting of weather/climate conditions for past events (accidents, injuries, severe weather)
- Courtroom experience (trials, depositions)
- M.S. Meteorology
- University meteorology instructor
For more information, visit Allen Becker's website.
com allen allenbecker allenbecker allen com
Carl T. Chenoweth P.E., Civil Engineering Consultant
Forensic Engineering/Litigation Support/Expert Testimony
• Building Site Construction & Maintenance Defects
• Asphalt/Concrete Pavement Structural Failures
• Stormwater Drainage & Erosion Damages
For more information, visit www.siteworkdefects.com
com ctchenoweth siteworkdefects siteworkdefects ctchenoweth com
Coin, Gold, Silver and Jewelry Appraisals
Coin, gold, silver, and jewelry appraised and purchased by full-time professional dealer. Prompt, statewide service. Paragon Numismatics.
For more information, visit Paragon Numismatics' website.
Jane A. Lewis, M.F.S., Forensic Document Examiner (FDE)
- Master of Forensic Science from George Washington University
- Only Wisconsin FDE certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences Fellow
- American Society of Questioned Document Examiners Member
- Former document analyst, FBI, Secret Service and Wisconsin State Crime Laboratory
- Author: "Forensic Document Examination Fundamentals and Current Trends"
- 32 years’ experience
For more information, visit Jane A. Lewis' website.
com janealewis74 gmail gmail janealewis74 com
Contract Legal Projects: Experienced lawyer available for legal research, brief writing, appeals, document drafting and summaries, trial preparation, and more on a project-by-project basis.
com slatercarlson gmail gmail slatercarlson com
University of Wisconsin Foundation
For more information, visit the UW Foundation's website.