Cole Alternative Dispute Resolution
For more information, visit Cole Dispute Resolution's website.
com jim coleadr coleadr jim com
James C. Herrick, Herrick Law Office, S.C.
- Available to conduct mediations of personal injury claims as well as general litigation matters
- 40 years’ experience representing accident victims as well as insurance companies in personal injury cases
net herricklaw sbcglobal sbcglobal herricklaw net
John C. Albert Mediation/Arbitration
- Retired circuit judge with 25 years’ private practice prior to judgeship
- Will settle all cases except child custody
- Madison or Minocqua area
com j.albert els-law els-law j.albert com
ABA Retirement Funds Program
For more information, visit ABA Retirement Funds Program's website.
com joinus abaretirement abaretirement joinus com
Bultman Financial: Life, Disability, Dental, Vision or Long-term Care or Health Insurance
Contact Bultman Financial for insurance products designed and approved specifically for State Bar of Wisconsin members.Website
com SBWinfo bultmanfinancial bultmanfinancial SBWinfo com
Insurance Coverage Disputes
For more information, visit Doucette & Associates' website.
com dan doucetteassociates doucetteassociates dan com
Professional Insurance Programs
net info insuranceformembers insuranceformembers info net
Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company (WILMIC)
For more information, visit Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company website.
Sequence Inc. Forensic Accounting
Tracy L. Coenen, CPA, CFF
Sequence Inc. combines forensic accounting expertise and proven investigative techniques to quantify losses. Fraud examinations, financial investigations, damage calculations, and expert witness testimony provided by an experienced and qualified expert.
For more information, visit Sequence Inc.'s website.
310 East Buffalo St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
com tracy sequenceinc sequenceinc tracy com
Allen J. Becker, Certified Consulting Meteorologist/Expert Witness
- Analysis, reconstruction, and reporting of weather/climate conditions for past events (accidents, injuries, severe weather)
- Courtroom experience (trials, depositions)
- M.S. Meteorology
- University meteorology instructor
For more information, visit Allen Becker's website.
com allen allenbecker allenbecker allen com
Carl T. Chenoweth P.E., Civil Engineering Consultant
Forensic Engineering/Litigation Support/Expert Testimony
• Regulatory Land Use & Environmental Compliance Disputes
• Stormwater Flooding & Soil Erosion Damage Assessments
• Design Error/Omission & Construction Defect Claims www.siteworkdefects.com
com ctchenoweth siteworkdefects siteworkdefects ctchenoweth com
Consulting Physical Therapist/Expert
Experienced orthopedic physical therapist in private practice available for expert witness consultation and records review.
David Nissenbaum MPT, MA, LAT, OCS, PES
com dave proptgroup proptgroup dave com
Jane A. Lewis, M.F.S., Forensic Document Examiner (FDE)
- Master of Forensic Science from George Washington University
- Only Wisconsin FDE certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences Fellow
- American Society of Questioned Document Examiners Member
- Former document analyst, FBI, Secret Service and Wisconsin State Crime Laboratory
- Author: "Forensic Document Examination Fundamentals and Current Trends"
- 32 years’ experience
For more information, visit Jane A. Lewis' website.
com janealewis74 gmail gmail janealewis74 com
Contract Legal Projects: Experienced lawyer available for legal research, brief writing, appeals, document drafting and summaries, trial preparation, and more on a project-by-project basis.
com slatercarlson gmail gmail slatercarlson com
University of Wisconsin Foundation
For more information, visit the UW Foundation's website.