Become an Influencer in the Legal Community
Raise your profile, advance your career, and share your expertise with other legal professionals by writing or speaking for the State Bar.
Click here to submit a brief Author/Speaker interest form and we’ll get in touch with you soon!
Through our nationally recognized publications and seminars, there are so many ways to show your stuff.
- Speak at a State Bar of Wisconsin PINNACLE® seminar or other State Bar event attended by legal professionals from across the state and nation.
- Write for Wisconsin Lawyer™ magazine, InsideTrack, or other State Bar publications that go out to nearly 25,000 members.
- Become a PINNACLE book author and add your expertise to the go-to source for attorneys in a multitude of different practice areas.
- Love to read? Provide a book review
- Have an opinion? Pen a Final Thought, letter to the editor, or write an As I See It opinion piece.
- Share a Members Only professional announcement and let the legal community know your recent accomplishments.
- Are you a legal blogger? Find out how to contribute to WisLawNOW, Wisconsin’s community of legal bloggers.
Whether your interest is in public speaking or writing, there’s a way for you to share your knowledge and help shape the profession.
Benefits of Speaking and Writing
- You may qualify for CLE credit. The Board of Bar Examiners (BBE) may approve credit for up to 15 hours of actual article preparation time. To request CLE credit approval from the BBE, complete CLE Form 4. Visit the Wisconsin Courts website for details. For questions, contact the BBE at (608) 266-9760.
- Most law firm marketing experts agree that bylined articles are an extraordinarily effective way to establish your reputation as having expertise in a particular area of law.
- Increase your visibility among key target audiences.
- Build relationships with key contacts at publications read by your target audience.
Questions? Connect with Us!
- PINNACLE seminars: Email email@example.com, or call (800) 444-9404, ext. 6110
- Wisconsin Lawyer magazine, State Bar publications, book reviews, letters: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (800) 444-9404, ext. 6127
- PINNACLE books and publications: Email email@example.com, or call (800) 444-9404, ext. 6113
- Professional announcements: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (800) 444-9404, ext. 6127