The Diversity and Inclusion Oversight Committee supports and encourages a diverse State Bar and a legal profession that respects and values its members’ differences, focusing on those arising from disability, ethnicity, gender, LGBT identity and race.
The programs and initiatives of the Diversity and Inclusion Oversight Committee are produced by three subcommittees:
- Data & Research Subcommittee
- Diversity & Inclusion Survey
- Law Student Outreach Subcommittee
- Diversity Clerkship Program
- Communication & Education Subcommittee
- Diversity Statement
For more information on the Committee's work, please contact Jeneise Briggs.