October CLE Luncheon
Title: Employment Law Panel: Perspectives from Employer-Side and Employee-Side Attorneys
Speakers: Attorney Elizabeth Mackey
Attorney Jessica Kramer
Attorney Mary Ann Oemichen
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Topic: The attorneys on the panel will first outline a basic framework for what constitutes employment discrimination under the Americans with Disabilities Act, and will then provide practice tips from both the employee-side perspective and the employer-side perspective.
LAW will be applying for 1 CLE credit for this presentation.
- Time: Registration begins at 11:45 a.m.; Lunch begins at 12:00 noon
- Location: Cooper's Tavern, 20 W. Mifflin St, Madison, WI 53703, Madison, WI
- RSVP: By noon Friday, October 9, 2015 to com acollins staffordlaw Amy Collins (please indicate meat or vegetarian meal option)
- Price: $15 LAW members; $20 non-members
- Cancellation Policy: LAW is charged for every meal ordered. If you must cancel your reservation, please send a check with payment to LAW.
Back to Legal Association for Women