- Legal support staff training: These State Bar of Wisconsin videos train law office staff in matters of confidentiality, support, and professionalism
Calendaring and Docketing
General Office Technology
Malpractice Insurance carriers (not an all inclusive list)
- April 18, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- May 9, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- June 20, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- July 18, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
In Person Meetings
- April 19, 12:30-1:30 p.m. at State Bar of Wisconsin, 5302 Eastpark Blvd, Madison, WI 53718
- May 10, 12:30-1:30 p.m. at Krekeler Strother, S.C., 2901 W Betline Hwy. Suite 301, Madison, WI 53713
- June 21, 12:30-1:30 p.m. at Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance (WILMIC), 725 Heartland Trl. Suite 300, Madison, WI 53717
- July 19, 12:30-1:30 p.m. at State Bar of Wisconsin, 5302 Eastpark Blvd, Madison, WI 53718
*Please check the Practice411 elist prior to in-person meetings in case it has been converted to a virtual meeting.
In an effort to keep members and staff as safe as possible, we ask that you be
vaccinated or have a current negative COVID test taken no more than 48 hours
prior to attending any in-person, official State Bar meeting or event,
regardless of its location. Until further notice, masking in group meetings is
required by staff and asked of members, regardless of vaccination status. In
addition, all event attendees will be required to sign into any in-person
events that they attend.