About the firm
Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs focuses its practice on plaintiff personal injury, product liability, professional malpractice, bad faith, civil rights and employment cases. Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs has three offices that serve all of Wisconsin, in Eau Claire, Milwaukee and Madison. Its lawyers have many decades of experience. The firm looks to add an associate attorney position.
• Be able to try a case under general supervision
• Write briefs and legal memos
• Engage in motion practice
• Conduct legal arguments before the court
• Conduct discovery, including depositions, with minimal supervision
• Be able to prepare a case for trial under general supervision
• Licensed to practice law in Wisconsin
• Licensed to practice in Minnesota is a plus
• Minimum five years’ experience, preferably in tort law
• Trial experience, regardless of the area of law, a plus
• Strong legal writing and research skills
Compensation & Benefits-
Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs offers competitive salaries. Starting salaries are contingent upon experience and other factors.
Come join our team!
Interested candidates should email cover letter, resumé, and legal writing sample to: email@example.com