Boardman Clark seeks an estate planning attorney with a minimum of three years’ experience in the areas of estate planning, trust administration and probate to join our estate planning team, in the Madison office. This is a good opportunity for an interested candidate with legal and interpersonal skills to take over existing practices.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Drafting and implementing estate plans, wealth planning strategies, trust administration, conservatorships, probate and entity formation
• Counseling fiduciaries in estate and trust settlement and administration
• Representing clients in connection with contested probate matters
• Preparing and reviewing estate and gift tax returns and fiduciary income tax returns Attorney
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• Juris Doctor degree from an American Bar Association accredited law school.
• Ability to work independently or with a team of attorneys to develop the case strategies.
• Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, public speaking skills.
• Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate verbally and in writing effectively.
• Adaptability and attention to detail.
Could you be the person that Boardman Clark is looking for? If so, please send cover letter and resumé to:
Office Manager, Boardman & Clark LLP, P.O. Box 927, Madison, WI 53701- 0927 or email email@example.com.
“Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer”