Weld, Riley, S.C., an AV-rated law firm headquartered in Eau Claire, with offices in Menomonie, Black River Falls, and Wausau, is seeking attorneys to fill several positions. The firm seeks general business and corporate transactional, employment, real estate, and/or estate planning attorneys to provide services in these areas. The firm also seeks an experienced attorney to join its litigation section. Specific positions include:
1. General Corporate and Business attorney to assist public and private sector clients in all general business matters, including organization and management matters, contracts, mergers and acquisitions.
2. Real Estate attorney to assist clients in all aspects of general real estate sales, purchases, offers to purchases, easements, rental agreements and other transactions related to real estate.
3. Estate Planning attorney to assist clients in identifying their personal estate planning goals and prepare the necessary documents as well as provide probate services.
4. Intellectual Property attorney to assist clients in intellectual property, trademark and patent matters. Experience with and a willingness to provide general corporate and business advice to public and private sector entities is desired.
5. Employment and Labor attorney to advise and represent employers in a wide variety of labor and employment matters including employee handbooks, employment contracts, collective bargaining, unemployment compensation claims, unfair labor practice complaints, grievance and interest arbitrations, and discrimination, FMLA, OSHA and wage and hour charges.
6. Litigation attorney to represent individuals, businesses, corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities in civil actions and administrative proceedings.
Besides the ability to work in a beautiful part of the state which is a short distance from the Twin Cities, Weld Riley offers excellent support, facilities, benefits, and opportunities for growth. Interested applicants, with a minimum of two (2) years of experience, should specify position of interest and send letter, resumé, and law school transcript to:
Attorney John Robert Behling, President
Weld Riley, S.C.
P.O. Box 1030
Eau Claire, WI 54702-1030
Email: com jbehling weldriley weldriley jbehling com
All inquiries and responses will be kept confidential.