The City of Neenah provides amazing job opportunities with a collaborative work environment where you are able to contribute to your community. We are currently looking for a City Attorney to who will be responsible for providing legal services to the City.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Provide legal assistance to the Mayor, alderpersons, city officials and City departments
• Negotiate labor contracts
• Supervise the operations of the City Clerk's office
• Drafts legal opinions, city ordinances, resolutions, contracts and agreements. Performs or directs legal research.
You can review the full job description by clicking the "Job Description" tab at the top of the City of Neenah governmentjobs page.
We need you to have:
• Juris doctor degree from an accredited law school
• Five years legal experience with three in municipal law including labor relations
• A membership for the Wisconsin Bar Association.
• Permanent Notary Commission status within 6 months of hire
• A valid driver's license
This is a full-time position with occasional evening meetings and early start times. Regular attendance required.
Starting salaries range from $88,749-$127,495, anything above the midpoint of $107,586 would require council approval. An excellent fringe benefit package including enrollment in the state retirement system, and access to a free wellness clinic.
How to Apply:
To be considered, submit a cover letter, resumé, and complete the online application, which can be found at agency.governmentjobs.com/neenahwi/default.cfm. Please apply as soon as possible as the position will be open until filled. Want to know more? Check out our website at www.ci.neenah.wi.us
The City of Neenah is committed to providing everyone with fair and equal treatment.
If you share this same desire, are seeking a meaningful career in public service, and want the opportunity to make a difference in your community, we invite you to consider a career with us. We are committed to the principles of equity and inclusion and actively seek and encourage applications from persons with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.
Not a good fit, but know someone who is? Please refer them!