Codilis, Moody, & Circelli, P.C. seeks to add an associate attorney to its office located in the Milwaukee County Research Park in Wauwatosa. The firm represents creditors in foreclosure, bankruptcy and real estate related matters and is part of the Codilis family of firms that provides legal services in five states.
Responsibilities will include making appearances in circuit courts throughout the state, managing files in civil litigation (including default and summary judgment hearings), as well as drafting or reviewing motions, briefs, discovery requests, pleadings and documents related to the sale of properties.
- Two years' legal practice experience;
- Excellent communication, research, writing, and analytical skills;
- Ability to operate in a sophisticated case management system;
- Flexibility to handle multiple responsibilities and adjust to changing priorities;
- Must be licensed and in good standing to practice law in Wisconsin circuit court.
Prior practice experience in foreclosure, real estate and/or litigation is a positive. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a great team. We offer peer mentoring, a competitive salary and full benefits package including insurance and 401k. Interested candidates should email resumé and salary requirements to email@example.com and HR@il.cslegal.com. Please reference “WI Associate Attorney” in the subject line of your email.