A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
April 19, 2023 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Kelly v. West Bend Mut. Ins. Co. et al. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Racine County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $70,000
Police officer asserted his police vehicle was struck by a driver who failed to yield the right-of-way when turning left at an intersection
In re the Matter of P.O. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Animals - Settlement: $30,000
Minor Recovers $30K Following Dog Bite Incident at Neighbor's Home in Germantown
Cruz v. Sentinel Ins. Co. Ltd. et al. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Racine County)
Premises Liability - Settlement: $115,000
Patron at liquor store slipped and fell due to the presence of ice in the store's parking lot
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2023 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.