Do you have a question regarding your State Bar of Wisconsin membership? Want to register for a CLE seminar or order a State Bar publication? Need to track down information you read in a recent publication? The State Bar's customer service team can help you quickly access information and services.
The Customer Service Team can help you:
- Get in touch with someone — Need a colleague's address or phone number? Or maybe you need to talk with someone here at the Bar but don't have his or her direct dial phone number? We can provide the information that will set you on the right track.
- Access the tools that help make your practice more efficient — From CLE books and law office videotapes, to the Loislaw CD-ROM and various consumer information pamphlets, you can order State Bar products either directly from WisBar or over the phone. Either way, you will receive your product in a matter of days.
- Guide you through the log in process as you order from us online for the first time, check your member profile, or change your password.
- Answer your questions on CLE credits and programs - "How many CLE credits do I have?" "When and where is your next ethics seminar being held?" In addition to answers to these commonly asked questions, we also can take, change, or cancel your CLE seminar registration. It's as easy as one phone call.
- Provide information on just about anything the State Bar does - Do you need to locate a section or committee staff liaison? Would you like to learn more about a State Bar product, service, or program? Or maybe you need to track down an article that appeared in a past issue of the Wisconsin Lawyer magazine? We'd be happy to help you find the information you're looking for.