Dec. 17, 2014 – The Wisconsin Records Management Committee has revised three and created seven new forms, effective Dec. 15, 2014.
- CR-237 Order Denying Petition for Supervised Release
- CR-270 Order for Examination under §971.16 (NGI)
- GF-103 Stipulation and Order for Return/Destruction of Exhibits
New Criminal Forms
- CR-210e Request for Appointment of Special Prosecutor under Chapter 978
- CR-210ea Appointment of Special Prosecutor under Chapter 978
- CR-210eb Oath and Consent to Serve as Special Prosecutor
- CR-215e Probable Cause Statement
- CR-215ea Judicial Determination of Probable Cause
New Guardianship Forms
- GF-100e Court Order
- GF-103e Stipulation for Return/Destruction of Exhibits
Forms and form summaries can be downloaded at the Wisconsin Court System Circuit Court forms webpage.