April 30, 2013 – The Government, Nonresident, Senior and Young Lawyers divisions announce incoming officers and directors. The presidents-elect serve a one-year term before becoming president and then serve one year as past president. All terms begin on July 1.
Govenment Lawyers Division President-elect Kathleen Chung
President-elect: Kathleen Chung, Wisconsin Department of Transportation Office of General Counsel, Madison
Secretary: David Nispel, Wisconsin Department of Employee Trust Funds, Madison
Treasurer: Mary Schanning, City of Milwaukee, Milwaukee
- Brett Blomme, State Public Defenders Office, Janesville
- Miriam Horwitz, Milwaukee City Attorney’s Office, Milwaukee
- Brian Pawlak, U.S. Attorney’s Office Eastern District, Milwaukee
Nonresident Lawyers Division President-elect Debra Kuper
President-elect: Debra Kuper, AGCO Corp, Duluth, Ga.
Secretary: Steve Schuster, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Washington, D.C.
Treasurer: Nicole Klassen, board of Veterans Appeals, Department of VA, Washington, D.C.
- Paul Conrad, U.S. Department of Homeland Security-FEMA, Washington, D.C.
- Dan Rinzel, Redmon, Peyton & Braswell LLLP, Mount Vernon, Va.
- Catherine Ritterbusch, Columbus State Community College, Columbus, Ohio
- Glenn Salvo, Dorsey & Whitney LLLP, Minneapolis
- David Zubke, Best & Flanagan LLP, Minneapolis
President-elect: To be announced
Secretary: Hugh Braun, Godfrey, Braun & Frazier LLP, Milwaukee
Treasurer: Craig Olafsson, Daubert Law Firm LLC, Wausau
- Mryon Joseph, Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C., Milwaukee
- Gerald O’Brien, Anderson, O’Brien, Bertz, Skrenes & Golla, Stevens Point
- Mark Petri, Rite-Hite Holding Corp., Milwaukee
- John (Jeff) Wilcox, John F. Wilcox Law Office, Eau Claire
Young Lawyers Division President-elect Chuck Stertz
President-elect: Chuck Stertz, Outagamie County District Attorney’s Office, Appleton
Secretary: Tonya Turchik, Turchik Law Office, Madison
Treasurer: Deanne Koll, Bakke Norman S.C., Menomonie
- Clayton Kawski, Wisconsin Department of Justice, Madison
- Chad Kemp, Kemp Law Firm, Verona
- Victoria Montano, Montano Law Office LLC, Milwaukee
- Tonya Turchik, Turchik Law Office, Madison
- Sara Anne Wynn, Middleton