The Annual Wisconsin Lawyer Directory Includes:
- an alphabetical roster of the more than 24,000 Wisconsin-licensed lawyers, including business affiliations, addresses, phone and fax numbers, and email addresses
- an alphabetical roster of Wisconsin law firms
- a geographical roster, with instate attorneys listed by county and city, and nonresident members listed by state and city
- a listing of Wisconsin courts and court personnel by district and county; also includes federal and Native American courts
- a listing of state executive officers and selected state offices
- the Lawyer-to-Lawyer Directory, a listing of hundreds attorneys who offer brief free telephone consultations to other Wisconsin lawyers facing unfamiliar areas of law
June 17, 2015 – Still prefer to use a print copy of the Wisconsin Lawyer Directory? The 2015-16 directory is now available for preorder. Orders placed by July 31, will receive a prepublication discount price of $22 for members and their staff, plus tax and shipping.
A limited number of copies will be printed, so order yours today!
After July 31, copies will be available for $25 for members. The nonmember price is $30. Volume discounts are available for orders of 10 or more.
Copies of the 2015-16 directory will be available in September rather than January as in past years. A September publication date will result in a more up-to-date directory. Many members submit new address and email changes with their dues and assessments payment each spring. A September publication also means new lawyers admitted in the spring and new State Bar leaders taking office in July are reflected in the directory.
Order online, or contact Customer Service at (800) 728-7788 or (608) 257-3838. Directories will be shipped in September. Order by July 31 for a discounted price.