June 3, 2015 – It’s three weeks to go until this year’s State Bar of Wisconsin Annual Meeting & Conference. This year’s AMC is June 24, 25, and 26, in Lake Geneva – a great place to start your summer vacation.
Don’t Miss These Plenary Speakers!
Don’t miss plenary speakers Bryan Stevenson, founder and executive director of the Equal Justice Initiative, and Mo Rocca, humorist and author.
Stevenson*, considered one of the country’s most visionary legal thinkers and social justice advocates, will open the conference speaking on the need for humanitarian change in the prison system in the U.S.
Rocca** is host of the CBS’s new series The Henry Ford’s Innovation Nation and author of All the Presidents’ Pets. Best known for his off-beat news reports and satirical commentary, Rocca will speak after the Friday luncheon.
* For more information on this speaker please visit Penguin Random House Speakers Bureau. [Photo Credit: Nina Subin]
**Arrangements for the appearance of Mo Rocca made through Greater Talent Network, Inc., New York, NY. [Photo Credit: Thom Kaine]
The conference begins and ends with plenary sessions, and you can fill the hours in between with networking and social opportunities.
And if that isn’t enough to convince you to attend the largest gathering of lawyers this year, bring your family for a well-earned mini-vacation and discover Lake Geneva.
Expand Your Practice with Quality CLE Sessions
Whether you're looking to expand your practice into new areas, discover the latest changes in your specific areas of law, or adopt new systems to help you work less and live more, the 2015 Annual Meeting & Conference has dozens of programs and events to help.
Attend your choice of quality CLE sessions on a wide range of topics, including:
- How to settle a case with the IRS
- Tech tips and solutions
- Nonprofit tax and governance issues
- Contractors and governmental immunity
- American Indian law
- Civil trial essentials for young lawyers
- Drafting appellate briefs
- Exploring legal ethics on prime time television
- Immigration consequences in family law
- Local land use decisions
- Cross-Border advice, litigation and UPL
- And many others
- Go to the 2015 AMC website
- Call (800) 728-7788
- Send in this form via fax at (608) 250-6020 or
- Mail this form to: State Bar of Wisconsin PINNACLE Registrations, P.O. Box 7158, Madison, WI 53707-7158.