Sign In
  • InsideTrack
  • November 06, 2013

    WisBar 101: Don’t Stress Over Tracking Your CLE Credits – Use WisBar’s myCLETracker

    State Bar members can use myCLETracker to easily track CLE seminar attendance, which can help expedite completing CLE Form 1, the form all members must file biennially with the Board of Bar Examiners to report CLE compliance.

    Nov. 6, 2013 – WisBar offers a convenient way for State Bar members to track CLE seminar attendance. With myCLETracker, you can view and edit your history of CLE credits attended through State Bar-sponsored events, and you can add seminar CLE credits attended through other providers.

    Lawyers must biennially report having earned the required 30 CLE credits, including 3 EPR credits to the Board of Bar Examiners (BBE).

    What CLE Does myCLETracker Record?

    myCLETracker automatically tracks and updates your record for any State Bar of Wisconsin PINNACLE® or section-sponsored event you attend. If you attend non-State Bar CLE and EPR programs, you can easily add those events to your tracker record. You also can add other credits, such as GAL, or those earned from speaking, teaching, or legal writing.

    Accessing myCLETracker

    To access your CLE history, log in to WisBar. (You will find Log in section at the top of WisBar, to the left of Jellybean the WisBar Cow.) Once you log in, go to myStateBar.

    Select myCLETracker to view your CLE seminar and credit details. You can choose a reporting period or date range under View/edit my CLE history located at the bottom of the page. Here, you can view all your approved and pending PINNACLE- and section-sponsored CLE, as well as self-reported CLE, which is CLE that was not sponsored by the State Bar.

    Click the View/edit button to add or edit information.

    Reporting Your CLE to the BBE

    When you are ready to submit your CLE Form 1, select the BBE “online reporting system” hyperlink at the bottom of the page.

    You may also use the printable CLE credit listing to print and attach to your Form 1 filing with the Board of Bar Examiners.

    Need help? Contact Customer Service at (608) 257-3838 or (800) 728-7788.

Join the conversation! Log in to comment.

News & Pubs Search

Format: MM/DD/YYYY