A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
May 3, 2023 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Coleman v. DeAngelis Construction LLC (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Premises Liability - Settlement: $12,500
Bus Driver Recovers $12.5K Following Slip, Fall on Ice in Parking Lot in Milwaukee
M.M. v. Meemic Insurance Company (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $11,000
Minor Passenger Recovers $11K Settlement Following MVA Near Milwuakee Intersection
In the Matter of T.H. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Racine County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $125,000
Parties Reach $125K Settlement for Minor Passenger's Injuries Following MVA in Racine County
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2023 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.