A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
Sept. 6, 2023 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Okan v. Miron Construction Co. Inc. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Dane)
Construction & Industrial Accidents - Settlement: $200,000
Parties Reach $200K Settlement Following Construction Site Accident in Portage
Huth v. Westfield Insurance Co. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee)
Negligence - Settlement: $750,000
Forklift Driver Recovers $750K Following Accident at Warehouse in West Allis
Peer v. American Family Mutual Insurance Co. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Dane)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $100,000
Motorist Recovers $100K Following MVA Near Intersection in Blooming Grove
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2023 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.