A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
June 7, 2023 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Wash World Inc. v. Belanger Inc. (U.S.D.C. - E.D. Wisconsin)
Intellectual Property - Jury: $10,060,000
Federal Jury Awards $10.1M in Patent Infringement Suit Involving Car Wash Equipment
Gross v. American Family Insurance Co. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Waukesha County)
Negligence - Settlement: $245,000
Plaintiff Recovers $245K Settlement in Negligence Suit
Villanueva v. Valadez (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Premises Liability - Jury: $16,000
Jury Awards Plaintiff $16K Following Accident Involving Window Frame Falling from Milwaukee Duplex
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: email@example.com or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2023 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.