A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
May 4, 2022 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Sornson v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Rock County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $8,000
Parties Reach $8K Settlement Following MVA Near Beloit Intersection
A&L Industries L.L.C. v. Weaver Enterprises Ltd. (U.S.D.C. - W.D. Wisconsin)
Intellectual Property - Settlement: $500,000
Parties Reach $500K Settlement in Trademark Infringement, Breach of Contract Dispute
In re the Minor Settlement of E.J.L. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Recreational Activities - Settlement: $117,500
Minor Recovers $117.5K Following Zip Line Accident in Kenosha County
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2022 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.