A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
April 20, 2022 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
In the Matter of T.W., a minor (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Dog Bite - Settlement: $45,000
Minor Recovers $45K for Injuries Sustained Due to Dog Bite Incident
R.K., pro ami v. Rushkofske (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Outagamie County)
Recreational Activities - Settlement: $135,000
Parties Reach $135K Settlement for Minor's Injuries Due to Jet Ski Accident
In re the Matter of R.H., a minor (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Negligence - Settlement: $50,000
Minor Recovers $50K in Negligence Suit Against Daycare Following Accident in Van
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: email@example.com or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2022 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.