A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
April 6, 2021 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
In the Matter of A.B., a minor (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Rock County)
Negligence - Settlement: $39,453
Parties Reach $39.5K Settlement in Negligence Suit Involving Minor Suffering Burns After Touching Hot Coals
Baldwin v. IMT Ins. Co. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Dane County)
Premises Liability - Settlement: $127,500
Plaintiffs Recover $127.5K Following Slip, Fall Accident at Bank in Monona
Sewell-Jensen v. West Bend Mut. Ins. Co. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Waukesha County)
Insurance - Jury: $344,474
Jury Awards Plaintiff $344.5K Following Head-On Collision on Merrill Hills Road in Waukesha
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2021 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.