A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
March 16, 2021 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Weaver v. Society Ins. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $21,200
Parties Reach $21.2K Settlement Following MVA on Emerald Park Landfill Premises in Muskego
In re the Minor Settlement of X.M.S. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Brown County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $10,000
Minor Pedestrian Recovers $10K Following MVA in High School Parking Lot in De Pere
Budziszek v. General Casualty Company of Wisconsin (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Racine County)
Dog Bite - Settlement: $260,000
Animal Hospital Employee Recovers $260K Following Pit Bull Attack
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: email@example.com or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2021 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.