A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
Dec. 21, 2022 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Nyman v. Artisan & Truckers Casualty Co. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Rock County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $25,000
Plaintiff Recovers $25K Settlement Following Head-On Collision on South Footville Road in Orfordville
Todd v. Allstate Property and Casualty Ins. Co. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Waukesha County)
Vehicle Negligence - Jury: $10,000
Jury Awards Plaintiff $10K Following Rear-End MVA on North Calhoun Road in Brookfield
S.S. v. Skalitzky (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Outagamie County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $250,000
Minor Bicyclist Recovers $250K Following Automobile Collision on Highview Drive in Outagamie County
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2022 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.