A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
Nov. 16, 2022 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Ma v. Dinga et al. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Dane County)
Vehicle Negligence - Jury: $0
Jury Favors Defendant Following Bicycle MVA in Dane County
Rivera Jr. v. Amerisure Insurance Co. et al. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Racine County)
Negligence - Settlement: $140,000
Parties Reach $140K Settlement Following Plaintiff's Fall from Trailer in Franksville
Smith v. Kantankah et al. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Vehicle Negligence - Jury: $81,544
Jury Finds Plaintiff 25% at Fault for U-Turn MVA in Milwaukee
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2022 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.