A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
Nov. 2, 2022 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Raffel Systems L.L.C. v. Man Wah Holdings Ltd. et al. (U.S.D.C. - Eastern District)
Intellectual Property - Jury: $106,267,317
Federal Jury Awards Plaintiff $106.3M in Trade Dress, Patent Infringement Suit
L.L. v. Dearmond et al. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Dane County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $25,000
Parties Reach $25K Settlement for Minor Passenger's MVA Injuries
Ferrell v. Speedway L.L.C. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Premises Liability - Jury: $0
Jury Declines to Award Plaintiff Damages Following Slip, Fall at Convenience Store in Greendale
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2022 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.