A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
Sept. 7, 2022 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Cain v. Ron Enterprises Wisconsin L.L.C. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Dane County)
Premises Liability - Settlement: $50,000
Plaintiff Recovers $50K Settlement Following Slip, Fall on Steps Outside Apartment Complex in Madison
In re G.M.E. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Kenosha County)
Animals - Settlement: $125,000
Parties Reach $125K Settlement for MInor's Dog Bite Incident in Burlington
Olivarez v. West Bend Mutual Insurance Co. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Vehicle Negligence - Jury: $547,322
Jury Awards Plaintiff $547.3K Following Rear-End, Chain Reaction MVA in Wauwatosa
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2022 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.