A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
Aug. 17, 2022 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Bahr v. Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance Company (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Dane County)
Labor and Employment - Settlement: $75,000
Parties Reach $75K Settlement Following Warehouse Supervisor's Workplace Accident
Mitchell v. Whole Foods Market Group Inc. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Negligence - Settlement: $150,000
Plaintiff Recovers $150K Settlement Due to Carbon Monoxide Exposure in Underground Parking Garage
Estate of Lucille Harder v. Heritage Assisted Living L.L.C. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Waukesha County)
Wrongful Death - Jury: $0
Jury Declines to Award Estate Damages in Wrongful Death Suit Against Nursing Home
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: email@example.com or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2022 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.