Who is embracing current challenges, looking for opportunities to do it better? Tell us about the people and ideas that are changing Wisconsin's legal landscape.
May 5, 2021 – Over the past year, the COVID-19 pandemic turbocharged the legal industry’s transformation, say legal experts. In propelling the legal profession to move to remote work and distance learning, it will change forever how the legal system serves the public.
The practice of law is undergoing historic change. That change is driven by many things, including technology, economics, regulatory issues, changing client expectations – and the coronavirus pandemic.
Who are Wisconsin’s Legal Innovators?
Who is embracing current challenges, looking for opportunities to do it better? Tell us about the people and ideas that are changing Wisconsin’s legal landscape.
Through the “That’s a Fine Idea: Legal Innovation Wisconsin” initiative, the State Bar of Wisconsin is asking the legal community to help it tell the story of legal innovation. The Wisconsin Lawyer will feature the people behind the best examples of legal innovation in the November 2021 issue.
Innovation can come in many forms. It could mean:
- New ways to use technology to improve client service or serve a new market
- New ways to support virtual workforces to improve job satisfaction, increase productivity, and increase internal operating efficiency
- Best practices for promoting workplace diversity
- New marketing/business development strategies
- New ways of providing pro bono or reduced-cost services
Learn more or find the nomination form at ThatsaFineIdea.com.