A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
March 17, 2021 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Larson v. Schlosser (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Pepin County)
Fiduciary Duty - Bench: $813,905
Court Awards $813K for Breach of Fiduciary Duty
Burow v. Hermann (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Outagamie County)
Breach of Contract - Settlement: $67,500
Unjust Enrichment Claim Settles for $67K
Isherwood v. Portage County Drainage District (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Portage County)
Real Property - Bench: $56,734
Court Allows Re-Installation of Waterway Reclamation Project
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2021 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.