A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
Feb. 17, 2021 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Lange v. City of Oconto (U.S.D.C. - E.D. Wisconsin)
Civil Rights - Verdict: Defense
Defense Verdcit for ADA Violation Claim
Bell v. Wolf (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Ozaukee County)
Vehicle Negligence - Verdict: $4,625
Centerline MVA Returns $4.6K
T.U. v. Allstate (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Brown County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $5,500
Minor Passenger Receives $5.5K for MVA Injuries
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2021 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.