A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
Dec. 2, 2020 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
This Edition’s Featured Cases
G.V. v. Pope Transport Inc. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Walworth County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $2,000,000
Minor Passenger Suffers Paraplegia From MVA
Fedele v. LM General (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Dane County)
Insurance - Verdict: $416,646
Jury Awards $416K in UIM Benefits
Rauls v. Allstate (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Dane County)
Vehicle Negligence - Verdict: $72,403
Lane Change MVA
State Bar members can:
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: com west.juryverdicts thomsonreuters thomsonreuters west.juryverdicts com or (800) 689-9378
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2020 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.