Feb. 7, 2018 – As a service to its members, the State Bar of Wisconsin has entered into an alliance agreement with West, a Thomson Reuters business, to provide award information on Wisconsin civil jury trials, bench trials, settlements, and arbitrations. West's editorial staff selects a few key Wisconsin cases from Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports to highlight in each issue of WisBar InsideTrack.
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: com west.juryverdicts thomsonreuters thomsonreuters west.juryverdicts com or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
This Edition’s Featured Cases:
Popp v. American Family Mut. Ins. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Winnebago County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $250,000
Vehicle Strikes Pedestrian on Lake St.
Thelen v. State Farm (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Winnebago County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $50,000
$50K Settlement for SR21, 13th Ave, MVA
Phillips v. Maple Valley Ins. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Brown County)
Dog Bite - Settlement: $224,265
Minor Receives $224K Settlement for Dog Attack
© 2018 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.