A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
Feb. 3, 2021 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
EEOC v. Wal-Mart Stores (U.S.D.C. - W.D. Wisconsin)
Employment - Verdict: $5,200,000
ADA Violation - Gross Verdict $5.2M; Net Verdict $423K
Askey v. Castillo (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Dane County)
Premises Liability - Settlement: $700,000
Flatbed Trailer Injury Returns $700K
Jones v. American Family Insurance (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Walworth County)
Insurance - Verdict: Defense
Jury Fails to Award UM Benefits
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: email@example.com or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2020 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.