To become as State Bar of Wisconsin Certified Paralegal you must fulfill either the education
requirements or the work experience requirements.
All paralegal program applicants must:
View Education Requirements
View Work Experience Requirements
- Be employed or retained by a lawyer, law office, corporation, or agency
- Be directly supervised by a Wisconsin-licensed lawyer
- Consent to a criminal history background check
- Meet the program’s education OR experience requirements
- Application fees: The nonrefundable $125 application fee and $75 annual certification fee is due at application submission.
- Annual certification fee: The nonrefundable $75 annual certification fee is due June 30 each year.