Membership is open to all persons interested in supporting the charitable purposes of the Foundation. Your contribution – no matter how large or small – helps us to fulfill our mission.
The Wisconsin Law Foundation is a charitable and educational organization that serves to promote public understanding of the law, improvement of the administration of justice and other law-related public service through funding of innovative and creative programs that improve the vision of the American justice system.
How Do You Become A Foundation Member?
- State Bar of Wisconsin members who make a contribution automatically become a Foundation member for one year.
- The Fellows of the Wisconsin Law Foundation constitute the backbone of our charitable contributions. Once a Fellow completes their pledge requirement, they become a Life Fellow and a lifetime member of the Foundation.
- Members of the public and attorneys who are not members of the State Bar of Wisconsin, can become Friends of the Foundation by using our secure online portal to make a donation to the Primary Fund. Your contribution provides a one-year membership.
What Does Membership Include?
Your monetary tax-deductible contribution to the Foundation provides these benefits:
- Recognition in the donor pages of our IMPACT newsletter in the edition directly after the date of your donation.
- A free subscription to our biannual IMPACT newsletter, which will keep you up-to-date on all Foundation news and events.