Join us in a Double Matching Campaign
and Watch Your Donation
Really Make an Impact!
That's right! Any donation (except regular Fellows pledge payments)
you make today to the Wisconsin Law Foundation will be
DOUBLED as part of our Double Matching Campaign.
How is that possible?
Thanks to a generous pledge from the
Kevin & Roseann Lyons Fund with the Greater Milwaukee Foundation, all donations from individuals who have not contributed to the Wisconsin Law Foundation since July 1, 2018, will be matched dollar for a cumulative dollar total of
up to $25,000!
You read that right! Any donations (except Fellows pledge payments) you give now through June 30, 2022, will have
TWICE the impact thanks to Kevin and Roseann’s generous donation.
We need your support now more than ever
When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, the Law Foundation saw a dramatic increase in applications for support of charitable and educational programs and projects that promote greater understanding of the law and improve the administration of justice in communities across our state.
Maybe you’ve thought about donating in the past but have wondered where your donation money goes.
Here are a few examples of what we are doing to make a difference across Wisconsin to help 501(c)3 organizations (many of which took a huge hit during the pandemic) that provide critical administration of justice and law-related public service to Wisconsinites in need.
- Thanks to a Law Foundation grant, ABC for Health was able to provide guidance during the pandemic to the newly unemployed as to what access they would have to health care.
- In Crawford County, a grant kept its teen court program going – helping kids stay out of the justice system.
- In Madison, a Foundation grant helped immigrants receive affordable legal representation through the Catholic Multicultural Center.
Other recent grants included funding to:
- Briarpatch Youth Services Inc., Madison, for its Restorative Justice Program/Youth Peer Court;
- Centro Legal, Milwaukee, for a family law consultation program;
- Milwaukee Justice Center to help create a touch-free intake process due to COVID-19;
- RISE Law Center to support its End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin initiative;
- Boys and Girls Club of Portage County for programming for underprivileged children;
- State Public Defender’s Office for the Student Expulsion Prevention Project;
- Wisconsin Teen Court Association for its Restorative Justice Summit; and
- Teen courts in Grant and Winnebago counties.
We were able to respond to these needs because of the past generosity of our donors.
Can we count on your support to keep us moving forward? Your support now will empower us to be able to continue providing funding for critically needed programs and services at a time when demand has never been higher.
by donating today, you will DOUBLE your impact, thanks to the generosity of the Lyons' matching challenge gift. Please join me in supporting our Wisconsin Law Foundation, and together we will make a real difference!
To meet the demand and help address issues caused by the pandemic, the Law Foundation is working hard to increase our funding, but we cannot do it without your support.
If you are ready to donate, we offer three ways to make your donation:
Mail a check to: Wisconsin Law Foundation, 5302 Eastpark Blvd., Madison, WI 53718-7158 (please write MATCH on the memo line);
Call Beth at: (608) 250-6171 or (800) 444-9404 ext. 6171 to make a donation by credit card over the phone; or
Make an online donation at:www.wisbar.org/wlfdonate
Make a Double Matching