Copyright and Trademark Notice
This website is owned by the State Bar of Wisconsin, and its contents are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws.
© 2013-17 State Bar of Wisconsin, 5302 Eastpark Blvd., Madison, WI 53718-2101; (608) 257-3838. All rights reserved.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
The State Bar of Wisconsin respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please let us know. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2)), our designated agent to receive notices of claimed infringement is:
Larry J. Martin
Executive Director, State Bar of Wisconsin
5302 Eastpark Blvd.
Madison, WI 53718-2101
Email: org gbrown wisbar wisbar lmartin org
Phone: (608) 257-3838
The State Bar of Wisconsin maintains a portfolio of trademarks that it uses to promote and distinguish its goods and services. The State Bar's currently used and federally registered marks include:
- STATE BAR OF WISCONSIN – U.S. Registration No. 4,005,002
- PINNACLE – U.S. Registration No. 4,013,233
- PILLAR ICON – U.S. Registration No. 3,945,835
- REACH NEW HEIGHTS IN YOUR PRACTICE – U.S. Registration No. 3,952,559
- YOUR PRACTICE. OUR PURPOSE. – U.S. Registration No. 4,013,234
- LEADERS IN THE LAW. ADVOCATES FOR JUSTICE. – U.S. Registration No. 4,020,444
- WISBAR – U.S. Registration No. 3,741,623
- WISCONSIN LAWYERS EXPERT ADVISERS. SERVING YOU. – U.S. Registration No. 2,764,231
- BOOKS UNBOUND – U.S. Registration No. 4,063,969
The State Bar of Wisconsin trademarks may not be used without permission or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. This website may also include product names, trademarks, or service marks owned by third parties, which remain the property of their owners.