- The 2017 Health, Labor, and Employment Law Institute is learning and fun all rolled into one. Socialize with legal professionals from around the U.S. at a special cocktail reception and optional dinner. Learn more and register here.
- Quickly find case law to bolster your arguments. Family Law Casenotes and Quotes is a handy compilation of family law cases since 1977. It's updated 3 times a year so you always have the most current info. The April 2017 supplement includes three new casenotes. Order your copy today!
- Since 1982, The Wisconsin Rules of Evidence: A Courtroom Handbook has helped trial lawyers and judges find applicable rules of evidence, available commentary on those rules, and relevant case law when they needed them most. It can do the same for you. Plus, it's newly revised for 2017. Order now!
- The Wisconsin Governmental Claims and Immunities Handbook is your guide to the world of governmental tort litigation - and now it's been updated for 2017. If you deal with claims against government entities, this is the book for you!
- Condo cases involve unique, complex documents. Bylaws, articles of incorporation, declarations, rules, or regulations — whatever you're dealing with, The Drafter’s Guide to Wisconsin Condominium Documents can help you draft clear, clean documents. Get yours today!