We are located in the American Center Business Park, just minutes from downtown Madison at the junction of Interstate 90/94 and US Highway 151.
Visiting the State Bar? Note Construction Affecting Travel Routes from North, West
A construction project on US-151 (Washington Ave.) at the I-39/90/94 overpass may impact the travel routes of those visiting the State Bar of Wisconsin. The project is scheduled for completion in September. Until then, these alternate routes will get you to the State Bar:
Traveling southbound or eastbound on I-39/94 from the North or West regions?
Normally, you would take the US 151-North (toward Sun Prairie) exit ramp to get to the State Bar. The US 151-North exit ramp is closed (estimated closure until 5/21/2014). Instead:
- Take exit 132 at the US 51 interchange and go south toward Madison/Deforest;
- Go about 2 miles and turn left on Hanson Road;
- Go about 1 mile, enter roundabout and take the first exit onto Eastpark Boulevard;
- Go 0.4 miles and turn left onto Biltmore Lane.
- Go 0.3 miles and turn left onto Buttonwood Drive;
- Go 0.2 miles and turn right onto American Parkway;
- Go 0.2 Miles and turn right onto Eastpark Boulevard;
- The State Bar parking lot entrance will be on your immediate right.
All other routes are not currently affected. Those traveling to the State Bar from the South or East regions, such as Milwaukee or Janesville, will continue to use the US 151-North exit (exit 135B) toward Sun Prairie. Travelers from this direction can also exit at High Crossing Boulevard (exit 135C) to reach the State Bar, if there are delays affecting the 151-N exit.
Go to 511wi.gov for the latest road closure information.