Aug. 21, 2013 – Tune in to special encore webcast CLE/EPR programs from the spring 2013 State Bar of Wisconsin PINNACLE® Litigation, Dispute Resolution & Appellate Practice and the Real Estate & Business Law institutes in August and September. Earn up to 19 CLE credits and 3 EPR credits. Institute attendees can view the first two webcast offerings for the institute that they attended at no additional charge.
Institute attendees can receive a complimentary registration for the first two webcast offerings for the institute that they attended. For complimentary registration, call Customer Service at (608) 257-3838 or (800) 728-7788.
This compilation of 19 presentations includes the keynote presentations by famed civil rights lawyer Morris Dees and Duquesne University Law School Professor Mark D. Yochum and covers a wide variety of relevant topics. Click on a date below to register or for program details.
Litigation, Dispute Resolution & Appellate Practice Institute
- What's Happening in Wisconsin Circuit Courts
- Appellate Judges Panel
- Ethical Issues in Mediation (EPR)
- Introduction to ERISA's Remedial Scheme
Aug. 27 (8:30 a.m. - 12:05 p.m.)
Sept. 16 (8:30 a.m. - 12:05 p.m.)
- Mediating with the Party who “Wants his day in Court"
- Getting Expert Testimony for Personal Injury Cases
- Nursing Home Litigation
- What's New in Bad Faith Litigation?
- Ethical Issues for Appellate Lawyers Dealing with Trial Counsel (EPR)
Aug.27 (1 – 5:25 p.m.)
Sept. 17 (8:30 a.m. – 12:55 p.m.)
Plenary Speaker Morris Dees
Aug. 30 (12 – 1 p.m.)
Sept. 25 (12 – 1 p.m.)
Real Estate & Business Law Institute
- Changes to Partnership Law
- Revised LLC
- Governance of LLC
- Bonehead Play (EPR) - Duquesne University Law School professor Mark D. Youchum
Aug. 28 (8:30 a.m. – 12:05 p.m.)
Sept. 23 (8:30 a.m. – 12:05 p.m.)
- Measuring Loss
- New Landlord Tenant
- Liability for Mortgage Brokers Ch. 224
- Problems in Foreclosing Condos
- Real Estate Development Agreements
Aug. 28 (1 – 5:25 p.m.)
Sept. 24 (8:30 a.m. – 12:55 p.m.)
Tuition and Registration
Tuition for half-day programs is $219 and $79 for the Morris Dees presentation. Tuition for all programs is included in the cost of the Gold and Silver Ultimate Pass and is complimentary for institute attendees, for the institute they attended. For complimentary registration, call Customer Service at (608) 257-3838 or (800) 728-7788.
Mark Your Calendar for Upcoming Events