So Much More …
The annual Wisconsin Lawyer Directory includes:
- an alphabetical roster of the more than 24,000 Wisconsin-licensed lawyers, including business affiliations, addresses, phone and fax numbers, and email addresses
- an alphabetical roster of Wisconsin law firms
- a geographical roster, with instate attorneys listed by county and city, and nonresident members listed by state and city
- a listing of Wisconsin courts and court personnel by district and county; also includes federal and Native American courts
- a listing of state executive officers and selected state offices
- the Lawyer-to-Lawyer Directory, a listing of more than 450 attorneys who offer brief free telephone consultations to other Wisconsin lawyers facing unfamiliar areas of law
Nov. 7, 2012 – If you or your support staff rely on the Wisconsin Lawyer Directory when looking for contact information on Wisconsin-licensed lawyers or court personnel, please be aware of an important change effective with the January 2013 issue: The State Bar of Wisconsin will no longer automatically distribute copies of the directory to all members. However, copies will be available for purchase.
In increasing numbers, members are turning to the Internet and, in particular, WisBar’s online Lawyer Search, to find contact information for Wisconsin-licensed lawyers. In response to this shift, and in the face of increasing production and mailing costs, the State Bar’s leadership decided to discontinue automatic print distribution.
Do You Prefer Print?
And yet … for many, it’s more convenient to quickly flip through a print directory. No desire to boot-up, log-in, and search through an online listing? The State Bar recognizes that some members and their support staff will continue to prefer having a print directory at their fingertips. For those members, the State Bar will offer a print directory for sale.
Preorder by Nov. 30 and Save
Print copies will be available for $25. The nonmember price is 307. Volume discounts are available for orders of 10 or more.
To order, contact Customer Service at (800) 728-7788 or (608) 257-3838. Or order online. Directories will be shipped in late January.