Jan. 19, 2011 – The 2011 Wisconsin Lawyer Directory, published every January as a special issue of the Wisconsin Lawyer™ magazine, will arrive at your office soon. All members receive one free copy as a benefit of membership. It’s not too late to order extra copies for your office staff. This 640-page directory is a vital resource for Wisconsin legal professionals who use it to locate information quickly and easily.
Highly used sections in the directory include:
- Alphabetical and geographical listings for Wisconsin-licensed lawyers
- Rosters of Wisconsin law firms
- Directory of federal, state, and Native American tribal courts, a resource for locating judges, court and county personnel, legal publications, and so on
- Professional services directory for locating law-related service providers
- State Bar member benefits and services
- Lawyer-to-Lawyer directory, a listing of lawyers available to share their expertise with other lawyers through brief phone consultations
The Wisconsin Lawyer Directory is the official directory of the State Bar of Wisconsin. Its information is derived from State Bar member records, making it the most complete, comprehensive and reliable print directory available to Wisconsin's legal community.
The directory costs $30 for members and $42 for nonmembers. Volume discounts are available. Purchasers who subscribe to the Bar’s automatic supplementation service receive a 10 percent discount off the price.
Order extra copies of the 2011 directory. Not sure if you have already placed your order for extra copies? Contact the State Bar at (800) 728-7788 or (608) 257-3838.