- Enjoy a late summer getaway during the 2017 Health, Labor, and Employment Law Institute at the Glacier Canyon Lodge in Wisconsin Dells August 17-18. Get discounted room rates when you reserve a room before July 17.
- Quickly find case law to bolster your arguments. Family Law Casenotes and Quotes is a handy compilation of family law cases since 1977. It's updated 3 times a year so you always have the most current info. The April 2017 supplement includes three new casenotes. Order your copy today!
- Since 1982, The Wisconsin Rules of Evidence: A Courtroom Handbook has helped trial lawyers and judges find applicable rules of evidence, available commentary on those rules, and relevant case law when they needed them most. It can do the same for you. Plus, it's newly revised for 2017. Order now!
- The Wisconsin Governmental Claims and Immunities Handbook is your guide to the world of governmental tort litigation - and now it's been updated for 2017. If you deal with claims against government entities, this is the book for you!
- Condo cases involve unique, complex documents. Bylaws, articles of incorporation, declarations, rules, or regulations — whatever you're dealing with, The Drafter’s Guide to Wisconsin Condominium Documents can help you draft clear, clean documents. Get yours today!
- Craig A. Mastantuono 2014-2016
- Micabil Diaz-Martinez 2012-2014
- Adria D. Maddaleni 2010-2012
- Carlos A. Ortiz 2009-2010
- Kristela L. Cervera 2008-2009
- Carmen Ortiz-Babilonia 2007-2008
- Micabil Diaz-Martinez 2006-2007
- Neifor B. Acosta 2005-2006
- David A. Westrup 2004-2005
- Ana M. Berrios 2003-2004
- Francisco Araiza 2002-2003
- Ernesto Romero 2001-2002
- Margaret Aguayo Asterlin 2000-2001
- Pedro A. Colón 1999-2000
- Israel Ramon 1998-1999
- Andrew J. Chevrez 1997-1998
- Edward A. Fallone 1996-1997
- Peter L. Ramirez 1995-1996
- Harold O.M. Rocha 1994-1995
- Michael Reyes 1990-1994
- Ness Flores 1988-1990
- Jose A. Olivieri 1986-1988
- Joseph M. Rivas 1984-1986
Back to WHLA