January CLE Luncheon
Topic: 2014 Wisconsin Supreme Court Criminal Case Update
Speaker: Judge Brian Blanchard
When: Wednesday, January 14, 2015
LAW will be applying for one CLE credit for this presentation.
- Time: Registration begins at 11:45 a.m.; lunch begins at 12:00 noon
- Location: Cooper's Tavern, 20 W. Mifflin St, Madison, WI 53703, Madison, WI
- RSVP: By noon Friday, January 9, 2015 to Meghan Roed (please indicate meat or vegetarian meal option)
- Price: $15 LAW members and $20 non-members
- Cancellation Policy: LAW is charged for every meal ordered. If you must cancel your reservation, please send a check with payment for your meal to LAW, P.O. Box 121, Madison, WI, 53701-2121
Lunch options for January:
Sweet Potato Chili (roasted sweet potatoes and black beans with chipotle, topped with dubliner cheddar, sour cream, and scallions.)
Beef Chili (local ground beef and spices slow simmered with bell peppers and beans topped with dubliner cheddar, scallions and sour cream.)
LAW will host its annual "I Resolve" fundraiser in support of DAIS' (Domestic Abuse Intervention Services) Legal Advocacy Program. This year's event is scheduled for February 26, 2015, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the Hovde Building, 122 West Washington Avenue, Madison. The event is an after-work social hour with hors d'oeuvres, wine, and dessert, and features a silent auction. The silent auction offers fun and creative baskets, each with a different theme, for your bidding pleasure.
The "I Resolve" event recognizes and supports the contributions that DAIS' Legal Advocacy Program makes to our community. If you are interested in creating and donating a basket, making a tax-deductible cash donation to DAIS, or attending the event, please contact the I Resolve chairs, com elisabeth hh-lawyers Elisabeth Fletcher or com mel hh-lawyers Mel Young.
Back to Legal Association for Women