About the Conference:
The 2021 Wisconsin Solo and Small Firm Conference (WSSFC) is all about meeting you where you’re at.
Designed to address the specific challenges that smaller firms face, WSSFC gives you the space to learn, network, and troubleshoot among peers. It’s where you can come to get tips on what to do as your practice grows or to meet new people and expand your connections. It’s where you can get reliable updates on legal developments in multiple practice areas. It’s where you can find solutions for the things that are keeping you up at night.
For quality content delivered in a flexible, convenient format, join us October 28-30, 2021 online!
CLE, EPR, LPM, and LAU Credits
WSSFC will be submitted to the Wisconsin Board of Bar Examiners for up to 16.5 credits. You will sign in each morning and customize your schedule to meet your needs. Depending on the sessions attended, you can build a CLE schedule from the following credit options available.
Up to 16.5 overall credits will be offered. Mix and match your CLE credits from a mix options comprised of 14.0 CLE, 7.5 EPR, 6.0 LPM, and/or 3.5 LAU.
Additionally, earn even more credits watching select complimentary webcast replays in November and December.
Who Will Benefit:
- Solo Practitioners
- Small Firms
- Medium Size Firms
- Legal Administrators
- Attorneys looking to open a law firm
- Law Office Tech Staff
TEN Reasons to register
Stay up-to-date with the latest legal trends in this constantly evolving legal industry. Explore the challenges of the legal industry through insightful discussions and add a variety of skills and techniques to your toolbox. The Wisconsin Solo & Small Firm Conference can help you build and maintain your practice. Registertoday!
Larger firms will benefit from these, too!
1. Avoid missteps that can lead to OLR grievances, malpractice claims, or even trouble with the feds
2. Find out whether expanding into GAL work is right for your practice
3. Discover how you and your legal administrators can offer clients alternative billing while still remaining profitable
4. Take advantage of a complimentary 20-minute consultation on your firm’s website* (Limited number – sign-ups TBA!)
5. Connect or re-connect with your peers who can provide guidance (and referrals!) throughout the rest of the year
6. Keep lawyering on…find out how others are continuing to adapt their practice to the challenges brought on by COVID-19 pandemic
7. Get time back for you and your staff! Discover how to identify and eliminate wasted time or resources in your office
8. Dive deep into Microsoft 365 – the suite of tools you most likely use and underutilize every day
9. Go paperless! Or at least bring your office as close to the brink of being paperless as possible by knowing the power of today’s PDF software
10. Return to your office armed with proven strategies, tactics, and techniques!