About the Conference:
The 2021 Wisconsin Solo and Small Firm Conference (WSSFC) is all about meeting you where you’re at.
Designed to address the specific challenges that smaller firms face, WSSFC gives you the space to learn, network, and troubleshoot among peers. It’s where you can come to get tips on what to do as your practice grows or to meet new people and expand your connections. It’s where you can get reliable updates on legal developments in multiple practice areas. It’s where you can find solutions for the things that are keeping you up at night.
For quality content delivered in a flexible, convenient format, join us October 28-30, 2021 online!
CLE, EPR, LPM, and LAU Credits
WSSFC will be submitted to the Wisconsin Board of Bar Examiners for up to 16.5 credits. You will sign in each morning and customize your schedule to meet your needs. Depending on the sessions attended, you can build a CLE schedule from the following credit options available.
Up to 16.5 overall credits will be offered. Mix and match your CLE credits from a mix options comprised of 14.0 CLE, 7.5 EPR, 6.0 LPM, and/or 3.5 LAU.
Additionally, earn even more credits watching select complimentary webcast replays in November and December.
Who Will Benefit:
- Solo Practitioners
- Small Firms
- Medium Size Firms
- Legal Administrators
- Attorneys looking to open a law firm
- Law Office Tech Staff
Hear What our 2020 attendees had to say about thE Conference
"I just attended another virtual conference and realized what a great job you did because there were so many issues with this other conference. I think you did an amazing job of creating a virtual community that allowed me to feel a part of the event. I appreciated the feedback options and enjoyed the chat conversations. Excellent presenters, very interesting content and a lot of value. Very easy to participate and I felt fully engaged, even though I was at my desk at home. Thank you!"
“Thank you so much to the State Bar Staff for all your hard work in putting this together! It was a pleasure to be able to still attend and learn so much even in the midst of a pandemic when we could not attend in person!”
“I was very impressed, I admit I was a bit concerned about the virtual format, but it was outstanding."
“I cannot understate how extremely impressed I was with the platform. It was so easy to use and was also simple cool to look at. My 6 year old daughter thought it was a video game.”
“Hats off to everyone involved in making this work. I thought that we were going to have to log in to a link to choose the CLE, not actually have a "platform" with everything in one place. This year's conference exceeded my expectations. Everything was so well thought out- to earning points to CLE sessions. Thoroughly impressed!”
“I had not attended for many years. I was impressed with the quality of the format.....very easy and fun to use.”
TEN Reasons to register
Stay up-to-date with the latest legal trends in this constantly evolving legal industry. Explore the challenges of the legal industry through insightful discussions and add a variety of skills and techniques to your toolbox. The Wisconsin Solo & Small Firm Conference can help you build and maintain your practice. Register today!
Larger firms will benefit from these, too!1. Avoid missteps that can lead to OLR grievances, malpractice claims, or even trouble with the feds
2. Find out whether expanding into GAL work is right for your practice
3. Discover how you and your legal administrators can offer clients alternative billing while still remaining profitable
4. Connect or re-connect with your peers who can provide guidance (and referrals!) throughout the rest of the year
5. Keep lawyering on…find out how others are continuing to adapt their practice to the challenges brought on by COVID-19 pandemic
6. Get time back for you and your staff! Discover how to identify and eliminate wasted time or resources in your office
7. Dive deep into Microsoft 365 – the suite of tools you most likely use and underutilize every day
8. Go paperless! Or at least bring your office as close to the brink of being paperless as possible by knowing the power of today’s PDF software
9. Foster a more inclusive practice through learning how to work better with clients from different cultures
10. Return to your office armed with proven strategies, tactics, and techniques!