June 11-12 • Osthoff Resort • Elkhart Lake
Enjoy a first-class experience at the 2020 Annual Meeting & Conference in Elkhart Lake!
Join hundreds of Wisconsin lawyers and legal professionals in one place, at one time. Visit with your colleagues in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere away from the interruptions of the typical workday.
- Experience a premier conference location
- Enjoy a variety of social events
- Get to know lawyers from around the state and nation
Outstanding educational sessions cover topics for every practice area and experience level. Top-notch plenary speakers give you unique, big-picture perspective.
- Earn CLE, EPR, LAU, and LPM credits
- Benefit from world-class plenary presentations
- Choose from dozens of sessions on hot topics
- Visit the Legal Expo for product and service updates, and a chance to win great prizes
Make it a summer to remember at this AAA Four-Diamond resort. Savor the scenery, have fun with family, and recharge by drawing from the energy and excitement of the Conference’s special events.
- Hula your way over to the Hawaiian Luau All-Conference Party
- Celebrate the stars at the Member Recognition Celebration
- Join your colleagues for the Presidential Swearing-In Ceremony
Earn up to 14.5 CLE and 3.5 EPR credits
Check out our winning combination of CLE on hot topics, recent trends, and timeless advice for maintaining a successful practice. Earn up to 12 CLE and up to 2.0 EPR credits at three outstanding plenaries and nearly three dozen breakout sessions.
You can earn an additional 2.5 CLE and 1.5 EPR credits at preconference CLE sessions, Wednesday, June 10 beginning at 1:40 p.m. and running through 4 p.m. The first preconference breakout, Legal Research Using Fastcase and Books UnBound, will explore how to effectively and efficiently utilize Fastcase and Books UnBound in your due diligence research. The second session, Risk! 2020 Legal Ethics Edition, will begin at 2:45 p.m. Join our seasoned panel of ethics warriors in their quest to achieve domination in the Realm of Confidentiality, the Fiefdom of Fees, the Colony of Conflicts, and the Territory of Termination. Who said that ethics can't be fun?
*Credits listed are anticipated credits, pending approval from the Wisconsin Board of Bar Examiners.
First-time member-attendees save an additional $100 on your registration fee. So don’t delay, register today!
First Time Member Attendee
Log in to receive your qualified price.
* Luncheons are NOT included with your tuition and must be registered and paid for during registration.
What's Included With Tuition?
Plenary speaker sessions • CLE breakouts • Legal Expo • Continental breakfasts • Conference breaks • Presidential Swearing-In and Reception • Conference Kick-Off Party • UW/Marquette Alumni Reception • Member Recognition Celebration • All Conference Party • After Party