We have an opportunity available for a Desktop Support Analyst to join our information services team. This position provides end-user support and maintenance, ensuring all desktop computers are operating efficiently. Other key responsibilities include:
- Install desktop computers, including desktop imaging
- Perform setup and configuration to support staff additions, moves and changes to include related network, communication, phone and security configurations, logins, permissions, email accounts, etc.
- Plan, test, schedule and perform software installations and upgrades
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for hardware builds, operating system installation standards and system configurations
- Deliver efficient helpdesk services providing first-line resolution and follow-up through the ticketing system
- Build rapport with and elicit problem details from helpdesk customers
- Maintain printers and print queues
Candidates should possess a 2 year degree or equivalent work experience in a Windows environment. Strong troubleshooting skills, the ability to work independently and a desire to deliver high-level customer service is necessary. Technical knowledge that will make you a successful candidate include:
- Working knowledge of MS Windows operating systems and networking
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware
- Knowledge and experience working with TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP and other networking protocols
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice software, email and internet systems
To be considered for this opportunity, upload your cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume.
The State Bar values diversity - diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
The State Bar of Wisconsin seeks a proven Director of Professional Development with the ability to think strategically and provide vision; effectively build, lead and mentor a business team; and collaborate and communicate well with multiple constituencies.
The director will advance the mission of the State Bar of Wisconsin through overall management and leadership of the Professional Development unit to include the creation and delivery of educational legal information that provides value to the legal community while ensuring the overall financial sustainability of the organization.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, adult education, or a related field (JD or graduate degree desired, but not required); at least 5 years of management experience, preferably within an association environment. Additional key skills include:
- Knowledge of general marketing principles
- Understanding of the challenges to, and needs of, the legal community
- Knowledge of the continuing legal education (CLE) marketplace as well as current and emerging trends in adult education practices and delivery mechanisms
- Knowledge of general financial principles including budgeting, margin analysis, expense management and forecasting
- Experience with strategic business planning and project management
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency with MSOffice
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: Tuft & Associates, Attn: Carole Badger, JD, FASAE, CAE, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The State Bar values diversity - Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply